Ring sizes are measured according to different systems in different countries and by different manufacturers and are therefore not always completely easy to understand.
But Aunes gemstone uses that table and photo 1
HOW TO MEASURE THE SIZE OF YOUR RING:
- Take one of your current rings, preferably a plain ring.
- Use a ruler with millimeter measurements.
- Place the ring on the ruler and measure your ring at the widest point.
- Your ring size is the measurement you see on the ruler, i.e. the inside of the ring.
Normal sizes for women are approx. 15.0-21.0 mm and for men approx. 18.0-24.0 mm
Diameter ( as photo above) Circumference (as photo below)
- Take a piece of string or cardboard and wrap it around the finger you want to measure.
- Mark the points where the two ends meet.
- Measure the string or cardboard with a ruler.
- The measurements you receive in mm are our sizes
As we know sometimes when your finger circumference is between like 58.12 -59.69 mm it is best to leave the exact circumference as a message when you place an order. Type this in the NOTES box. Then I have to be precise because then in my calculations it is in size 18.75 in diameter.